Wednesday, March 14, 2012

#5

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?


5 - Being busy.  Downtime is nice, but when all I have is downtime I tend to get pretty melancholy.  Having a job, friends, auditions, places to go, and people to meet makes me very happy indeed.


4 - Sleep.  I work weekend nights at my job, and much of the time have other things to do on the weekends on top of that, so I often arrive at Monday craving sleep more than any other thing, and when I finally get to crawl in bed with no expected wake-up time - that, my friends, is bliss.


3 - That I did it.  I up and moved myself to LA to live the dream. No regrets.


2 - Family and friends.  I group these two together because I consider my friends as family, and my family among my best friends.  I know that there are literally a couple of hundred people I could call if I ever needed anything, and that's pretty cool.  They keep me going, lift me up, make me laugh, and generally just make me pretty dern happy.


1 - I don't mean to sound like one of those overly-zealous evangelical types who home-school their children out of The Bible (not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not my style), but the thing that makes me the most happy is my belief in God.  Just knowing He's there, He loves me, He sent His Son to die for me, and that I hopefully* get to return to Him give me so much hope and happiness.  Just sayin'.


Other things that make me happy:
dessert
The Griddle
fun pants
Don Swayze
astronomy




*See this post, item #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment