Friday, July 6, 2012

Ew.

So...remember that one time I went on vacation for a month?

Remember how I may or may not have become slightly addicted to European orange Fanta so it's probably a good thing they don't sell it in the states?

And remember how while I was on vacation I saw 6 different stage productions and felt that yearning that only show people really understand?

Ya'll, I haven't been on stage in almost a year. This needs to change.

To that end, I auditioned for "Little Shop of Horrors" at the Glendale Centre Theatre.  That's where the Hale Theater family all started.  Seymour is at the top of my list of dream roles.  I was kind of hoping that having all that experience at the Hale in West Valley would give me a leg up and at least get me a callback (well, that along with my stellar talent...) but alas, it seems that was not enough.  I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm kind of surprised by that.  I certainly don't expect to be handed the role, but I did kind of at least expect a callback...

I also just sent headshots and resumes to the Santa Monica Playhouse that does family friendly and educational children's shows.

And here.  Cuz for real, who wouldn't want to do that?! 


Keep your fingers crossed kids.  This guy needs to get back on stage.  Amiright?!

No comments:

Post a Comment