Sunday, June 2, 2019

Vol 2 Issue 11

Pic of the week 

Tweaked something in my neck by doing something completely innocuous at work.  Spent my Friday night curled up with a heating pad.  36 is the new 86, apparently.

What's going on?

Went back to Disneyland this week with my Disney friend. We went entirely because of a dessert we saw on Instagram.  Cookie butter monkey bread.  It was worth the trip.  We also hit a couple of rides, grabbed dinner, and watched the fireworks show.  It was a lovely way to spend an evening.

Not much new to report around here.  I continue to spend money on things I don't need because Instagram ads get me in a way that is frightening.  I should probably stop scrolling through Instagram so much.

I'm trying to eat healthier.  A few weeks ago there were several days in a row that I subsisted on basically nothing but mac and cheese, cookies, and coke.  And that felt pretty gross.  I need to take better care of myself, and I'm attempting to do that.  LOTS more vegetables, drinking more water, etc.  I'm already pretty good about exercising, my food intake just needs an upgrade.  Any good recipes I should check out?

What I'm reading


Started re-reading this gem with a tutoring student of mine.  Can't go wrong with good old Stanley Yelnats.

What I'm watching


It's never not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment