Sunday, December 1, 2019

Vol 2 Issue 36

Pic of the week 

Thanksgiving dinner with my little surrogate family. The fierce lady with the dog is a Story Pirate friend of mine.  Those are her parents, and some friends of hers from college, if I remember correctly.

What's going on?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Always love a chance to take a breath and practice some gratitude.  I have a LOT to be thankful for in the past year - good friends, better jobs, amazing trips, delicious food, chances to perform in some amazing capacities, and of course the day to day things that make a life a life.  Glad you're all part of my journey.

It was a movie-filled week, for me.  I saw Frozen II (liked it better than the first one, cried through the whole thing), Honey Boy (didn't care for it much, but it will probably win a ton of awards), Knives Out (fun whodunit with a killer cast - pun intended), and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Everyone needs to see this.  The world needs more Mr. Rogers.)

What I'm reading

This beautiful and unexpected story from the good ol' Utah news.

What I'm watching

Mostly just the movies above.  Though I have been catching up on Schitt's Creek - hilarious show if you don't mind some language, Queer Eye in Japan, and just started The Mandalorian on Disney Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment