Sunday, March 28, 2021

Too much TV

Pic of the Week


Babysitting.  The little tyke INSISTED on pushing the stroller.  So.

What's going on?

Pretty chill week this week.  Not much to report.  A little tutoring, a little babysitting, too many donuts.  I went over to a friend's house yesterday to watch some TV (we have a couple of shows we're watching together) and between the shows we watch and a couple of movies (we got sucked into Avengers: Infinity War AND Avengers: Endgame) we ended up watching, like, 9 hours of content.  It's been a long time since I've done that.  To make up for it, I took my paddle board out this morning and the weather was PERFECT.

What I'm watching


Marvel's at it again.  This series is...fine.

What I'm reading


Book 5!  I started reading The Millionaire Next Door, but just wanted to continue with this series, so here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment