Sunday, November 17, 2019

Vol 2 Issue 34

Pic of the week 




Just gettin' crazy on a Saturday night.  Don't worry, I dominated.

What's going on?

Some of my plants didn't survive my trip to Vegas last week.  We said goodbye to Ezra, the baby spider plant, and to Genevieve the English Ivy I was hoping would climb my wall and make it lush. But as we say, put your shoulder to the wheel, let us all press on, and I guess it's time to buy another couple of plants. Everybody else weathered the absence just fine.  Good to know that I need to figure out how to take care of some of these plants if I'm gone for 7 straight days.  Didn't think it'd be that big of a deal.  All of the plants I have are on virtually every top 10 list of easiest house plants.

Also I took 3 trips to the grocery store on 3 consecutive days.  It's been a week.

What I'm watching


This was just delightful and fun.
What I'm listening to

Dolly Parton's America.  Fascinating series about Dolly Parton, her music, her legacy, and how she seems to effortlessly bridge any and all divides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment