Sunday, September 6, 2020

Am I nesting?

Pic of the Week


Teaching the kid I nanny how to do boondoggle.  The tradition continues.

What's going on?

I am officially moved in to a new apartment!  And I'm thrilled about it.  My room is cozy, my roommates are chill, and my kitchen is huge.  Also I have a bathtub now.  Albeit a tiny one.
Honestly, this week has been all about settling in.  Unpacking, organizing, hanging stuff on the walls, finding places for all my crap, cleaning, cooking, and enjoying the new digs. It's been nice to have a project to occupy my hours and keep me busy.  I'm basically done, so now it's just time to sit back and enjoy.

What I'm watching


Some language in this one, but the writing and the acting are incredible.  I'm not a huge Reese Witherspoon fan in general, but I think she's great in this.  

What I'm cooking


Peaches and Cream Puff Pastries.  My good friend Tara sent me these on Instagram and I decided to go for it.  I was NOT disappointed.  They turned out so tasty, and they were very easy to make.  Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment