Monday, December 31, 2012

Cien. Cent. Cento. ONE HUNDRED!

The relentless march of time rolls on.  Can't say I'm sad about that.  Enjoying every minute.  Like ya do.  'S how I roll.  I also apparently roll with short declarative phrases.  As far as years go, 2012 was pretty epic in many ways.  It was also pretty slow in many ways.  But!  I managed to make it to the end with my usual sense of optimism, a new stamp in my passport, no debt, and a little less hair.  Here is this year's list of 100 things that brought a smile to my face:

reading
oreo balls
vacations
sleepovers
beach time
new clothes
lunch with friends
FRIENDS!
family time
weddings
trips home
live theater
road trips
scooter rides
acting class
working
quitting my soul-sucking job
working out
fireworks
cuddling
singing
acting
improv
$6 movies at AMC
paying off the credit card
good news from my agent
NPH
scaring people
Pioneer Day BBQ
museums
a massage
TV
ice skating
Christmas lights
future plans
Disneyland
hummus
babies
Spain
inspiration
flirting
good haircuts
yellow pants
roller skating
dance parties
the world not ending
Walking Dead
pajamas
hocho
scarves
shorts
farmer's markets
roller coasters
grandmas
grandmas on Ambien
the Muppets
the sale rack
auditions
being on set
being on stage
comfy couches
senior citizens dancing
walks
nephews
the niece
teaching
building blocks
projects
cleaning
showers
churros and hot chocolate (European style)
public transit
hobos
seeing myself on TV
seeing friends on TV
Garlick family chip dip
memories
socks
love songs after dark
inside jokes
Facetime/Skype/Google Hangout
sleeping with two, count them - two!, comforters
Brene Brown
people watching
exercising
nerf gun fights
Pip and Phin
cherry pomegranate juice
hot tubbing
lovesacs
awesome views
clementines
mail
Trader Joe's holiday waffle cookies
new glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment