Sunday, August 18, 2019

Vol 2. Issue 21

Pic of the week 


I put up new curtains.  I had some blackout curtains hanging in my window because the porch lights of the building next door shine directly in my window all night.  Those particular curtains have been there since before I moved in so I thought it'd be a good idea to wash them.  I put them in a bucket of warm water with some Oxyclean and the formerly white curtains turned black.  No idea what happened.  Isn't science fun?  Needless to say, I bought some new blackout curtains.  

What's going on?

Summertime is finishing up with a bang!  I mean, I guess technically we're only half-way through summer, but school starts around here soon, so summer is basically over.  And I'm packing everything in.  Work, Shakespeare in the park, ice cream, dinners, cleaning, organizing, hanging curtains, installing a bike holder, taking my bike to get fixed because it broke while I was riding it, hitting a GIANT pothole and nearly eating asphalt on my scooter.  Quite an adventurous week.

Y'all.  There are too many TV shows to watch.  Have you noticed?

I had a plan this week to build my bookcase.  I went to the Home Depot and everything.  I was looking for 3/4" Maple Plywood.  I told the guy working the saw that that's what I wanted and he said, "maple?!" like I was crazy.  Anyway.  Turns out they didn't have any.  So I didn't get to build my bookcase this week.

What I'm reading


Super cute book about a robot who wakes up on an island and becomes part of the wilderness community there.

What I'm watching


Haven't seen it yet, but I plan to.  I loved these books when I was younger and am excited for the movie!

What I'm listening to


This playlist on Spotify.  It's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment