Sunday, December 15, 2019

Vol. 2 Issue 38

Pic of the week 


Just a casual wait for Mickey's Philharmagic show at Disneyland.

Quote of the week



What's going on?

A Disney-filled week this week!  Dad and Susan were in town with Susan's daughter and her family, so I spent the day with them on Monday.  Then I already had plans to go to Disneyland with some friends to enjoy the holiday magic before my pass gets blocked for the rest of the year.  There are some tasty treats at Disneyland around the holidays.  To be sure. It was fun to spend so much time there.

The rest of the week was work as normal.  Lots of tutoring, some time at Kidville (we had our holiday party this week and I was named "Kidville's Voice of Reason"), and a little Story Pirates.  Got in some Christmas lights, some hot chocolate, and some egg nog.  A festive week all around.

What I'm reading

Still reading 1491.  It's a long one, and I've been busy.  It's interesting though!

What I'm watching


This was delightful.  HIGHLY recommended.

What I'm listening to

Christmas radio on Spotify.  It's taken a few days, but I'm finally starting to feel the Christmas spirit. It's hard to feel festive when the weather is constantly sunny and 70 degrees (not that I'm complaining...).

Also, this new podcast discovery.  He's a fascinating guy and I just love everything he has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment