Sunday, January 3, 2021

And a happy new year!

Pic of the Week


Just a little trip to the beach.  That means something entirely different in the winter in Oregon.  😂

Quote of the Week

GREG IS AWESOME!
-Parent of a kid who was attending the New Year's Eve camp I was teaching with Story Pirates.  Always nice to get positive feedback.  :)

What's going on?

We did it! We survived 2020!  Let's all take a collective breath.

I spent the week in Oregon playing games, reading, enjoying the view, watching movies, and eating WAY too much.  It was perfect. 

I'm back in LA where COVID is running RAMPANT, so I will be spending almost all of my time at home.  Hopefully I can find some good shows to watch.  Any suggestions?

No goals or resolutions for the new year, really.  Partly because so much is still up in the air, so it's hard to plan anything, ya know?  I wanna eat a little healthier, and maybe get serious about picking up guitar, do more hiking, but we'll see.  


What I'm watching


Honestly, the British just know what they're doing when it comes to TV.  Aunt Melissa turned me on to this one and I'm hooked.  In the season I watched, that blue-eyed ginger up there had a mustache and I think I prefer it.  

What I'm reading


Aunt Melissa also turned me on to this one, though a couple of other people have recommended it as well.  It's BEAUTIFUL.  Had me in tears several times.  Tender, magical, hopeful, funny, a true delight.  Now I guess I'll have to dive in to all of his other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment