Sunday, January 10, 2021

Emerging like a butterfly

Pic of the Week


Discovered this little guy while out for a walk.  Nature's pretty cool.

What's going on?

Honestly?  Nothing.  I currently have one tutoring student, and the kid I nanny and that's about it for work. Outside of that, I'm reading, watching TV, exercising, and trying to stay away from people as much as possible because Southern California is apparently THE COVID hot spot at the moment.  They say 1 in 10 Angelenos has now tested positive for COVID. What a dream. 

And how about that unrest in the capitol, eh?  If only we could have seen that coming. What a time to be alive.  

What I'm watching


This was entertaining, but not very good.  

What I'm reading


This is like, mystery, crime, and a little sci-fi all rolled into one.  Intriguing premise that I don't want to spoil because of how it unfolds in the story.  But if you're into crime novels or podcasts or TV shows, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment