Sunday, April 18, 2021

Duh duh duh...Happy Birthday!

Pic of the Week


Disneyland is opening back up and you'd better believe I got on board for that!

What's going on?

Another year older, another year wiser, I suppose.  Had my birthday on Monday and it was a very chill affair.  I took my paddle board out for a spin in the morning, came home for some laundry and a nap (I definitely cuddled up to the warm, freshly clean laundry straight out of the dryer), then my roommate and I went to the movie theater for the first time in over a year and splurged on the fancy seats that vibrate and move.  That was followed by some dessert and card games.  I had lots of lovely messages from friends, got a couple of cards, and generally had a very pleasant passing of the year.

The rest of the week wasn't much more exciting.  Work, reading, a date, and a 15-mile hike up a mountain.  Took the paddle board out again this morning because it's warmer than it's been in quite some time, but it was WINDY and proved to be a less-than-ideal day for a leisurely paddle on the water.  

What I'm watching



Will this movie make cinematic history?  No.  Was it entertaining to watch two giant monsters beat the crap out of each other in surround sound with a bucket of popcorn and a vibrating seat?  Absolutely.

What I'm listening to

This Mormon Sex Info episode about consent was fantastic.  Truly. 

What I'm reading


That's right!  It's book 7.  The end of the series.  Book 6 wasn't my favorite, but this one is shaping up to be better already.  

I also started "The Sacred Enneagram," which has been interesting so far.  Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment