Sunday, October 27, 2019

Vol 2 Issue 31

Pic of the week 


Went to a Jack-o-lantern festival this week.  It was very impressive!  Love some seasonal spookiness.  :)

What's going on?

Things are pretty bare bones this week, y'all.  Not a lot going on.  Just workin' and livin', ya know?  Had some hot temps.  Ready for that to be over - which it looks like it is, so yahoo!!!  For real, though, outside of work and constantly scanning photos into the cloud, my life has been pretty uneventful.

I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut in some ways, so I'm looking for ways to build up my self-discipline and work on some projects - brushing up on my Spanish, learning guitar, becoming better acquainted with history and politics, establishing better eating habits, all that good stuff.  If you've got any tips or tricks that have worked for you, lay 'em on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment