Tuesday, April 17, 2012

#11

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.


1 - When things are behind schedule.  More so when things are behind schedule and no one will tell you why.


2 - Grumpy people.  There's no reason for it.


3 - For this one I'll just use an example.  I would sometimes have a question or two for my agent in Utah, so I'd send her an email. Without fail one of two things would happen:  1 - she wouldn't respond, 2 - she'd respond but only answer 1 of several questions - always the least important question of the bunch.  I think this kind of ties in with #1.  I am just generally peeved with a lack of communication.


4 - Buying a carton of strawberries only to have it get moldy after 2 days.


5 - Fees of all kinds.


6 - Bureaucracy.


7 - Another example here:  At work we ask this question, "For research purposes may I ask your age?".  I am severely bugged by anyone who says "No."  SERIOUSLY?!  WHAT DOES IT MATTER?!


8 - People on welfare who shouldn't be on welfare.


9 - When there's not enough cereal left in the box for a full bowl.


10 - That you can fly pretty much anywhere in Europe to anywhere else in Europe for like $10, but I can't get from LA to Salt Lake for less than $250.

No comments:

Post a Comment