Friday, April 20, 2012

#12

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

Nothing I type here will be typical.  I'll give you an idea of a couple of different options though:


"Typical" work day:


Go in to work at midnight - work for 8 hours selling various workout programs to the kinds of people who call infomercial numbers at absurd hours of the day.  


Go home and work out, then head to an audition or two in various parts of town.


Come home and sleep.


Lather. Rinse. Repeat.


Typical day off:


Tuesday.  Catch up on dishes, putting clothing away, laundry, grocery shopping, internet use, books etc.  I'll usually go see a movie in the theater or Redbox something and watch it.  Occasionally I'll hang out with a friend or two in the evening depending on their work schedules.


But really, being an actor, I don't have any kind of set schedule.  I have 3 things in my life that are fairly consistent:


1 - Acting class on Monday night.


2 - Choir practice and church on Sunday afternoon


3 - Work.


The rest is crazy town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment