Monday, April 2, 2012

#8

8. What are 5 passions you have?

1 - Acting.  Acting is the only thing in my life that I have never gotten tired of doing. (That may be a bit hyperbolic as I continue to enjoy eating, Disneyland, and sleep, but you get the idea.) Despite the fact that I am a bit of an introvert in my regular life, there is something very addictive about acting.  Although I've heard that a lot of actors are introverts - specifically I heard that about Danny Glover, so I guess I'm in good company. But I digress.  I just love acting, and happen to be pretty good at it. (That's not arrogance, it's self-awareness.)

2 - Brownies. I've cut down a bit on the brownies lately, but at one time I had at least 12 boxes of brownie mix in my cupboard.  A colleague of mine had a closet full of toilet paper, so we decided that during the end of the world, we'd trade.  One of my dreams in life, when I'm an old, eccentric, retired actor is to open up a bakery that sells exclusively brownie-related foods.  I'm always on the lookout for a great recipe, so if you have one, pass it my way.

3 - Disney.  Perhaps a bit cliche, but it's true.  My season pass just expired and I can't really afford another one just at this moment and I may have cried a few tears about that.  I've been going to Disney since I was 6.  I think I took 10 trips just last year.  I've already been 4 times this year.  I worked there in college. I love it.  LOVE IT!

4 - Education.  I love kids.  I love seeing kids learn.  I love helping kids learn.  True story.  The classroom was a bit stressful for me, but I loved the atmosphere and the involvement. I hope to be involved with the education of the childrens in one way or another for the rest of my days.

5 - Dreams!  I'm all for being ridiculous and living with your head in the clouds a bit.  I realize that's easier for some than others, but seriously - you regret the things you don't do more than the things you do do.  (ha ha, do do.  Don't judge me, it's early.) Follow your dreams.  Pursue your passions.  Live without regrets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment