Monday, September 16, 2019

Vol 2 Issue 25

Pic of the week 


I finished my puzzle and hung it on my wall and I am in love.  It looks so good!!!

What's going on?

Pretty chill week, y'all.  Pretty.  Chill.  Week.
I spent a lot of my time getting my piles and piles of photos organized.  I want to digitize it all so I don't have to have hard copies of everything taking up space in the closet.  I was planning on just taking pictures of my pictures, which I know is not ideal, but then a friend who works with cameras and such said I should really scan them.  So.  Now I have to figure out how to make that happen.  Perhaps I'll snag myself a scanner from Craigslist and then sell it again when I'm done.  Craiglist is a wonderland, I'm telling you.  Also, going through bunches of old photos is a trip.  I found a photo of myself holding a falcon, or something.  I have ZERO memory of that happening.  And, fun fact, we took a lot of photos around Christmastime, but not a lot at other times of year.  Makes sense, just something I thought was interesting.

Honestly, I can't believe we're already halfway through September.  How did that happen?!  Also.  Can it please start to cool down?  I know most of you are already experiencing heavenly temperatures, but September is prime time for summer temperatures around here and I'm done.  Bring on the sweater weather. 

Not much else to report, really.  All of my plants are still alive, and I think that's worth celebrating.

What I'm reading


I really like everything this guy writes.  His worlds are so imaginative.  I'm only two chapters in so far, but I'm excited to see where this one goes.

What I'm watching

3rd Democratic debate.  No surprises here.  And honestly, I don't know that these debates are changing anyone's mind.  They're all just the same talking points and canned responses, but I watched it anyway. 

What I'm listening to

Jazz radio on Spotify.  Real fun and interesting mix of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment