Sunday, May 2, 2021

Breezy and beautiful

Pic of the Week


Look at us, hanging out without masks!  A friend's rooftop birthday party, and it felt so good!

What's going on?

Glimmers of hope on the social front, that's what's going on.  I went to a birthday party this week, got a BRUTAL massage, had dinner in a restaurant, went hiking with friends, visited a museum...it all involved other people and was all very lovely. 

I also continued to stay home a lot, went paddle boarding one day when the weather was PERFECT, watched TV, read, worked on my LEGO set.  Pretty chill stuff overall. Nothing of note to report around here.

What I'm watching


This was honestly so delightful and well-done.  Funny, heartwarming, empowering, highly recommended.

What I'm reading


Great book so far about questioning our assumptions and how to be more open-minded about the things we think.

What I'm LEGO-ing


It's been nearly 25 years since I put a LEGO set together and I bought myself this one as a little birthday treat.  It was SO fun to do this again.  Plus, this one is pretty cool.  It's got working doors, trunk, and hood, seats and a steering wheel that are adjustable, an engine, and you can even buy a light kit for it - which I plan to do - that gives it a work dome light and headlights!  

No comments:

Post a Comment