Thursday, May 3, 2012

#14

14. Describe 5 strengths you have.

1 - I'm really pretty good - and inadvertently/unintentionally so - at making people happy.  At least once you get to know me.  Initially I'm pretty reserved, but I warm up pretty quickly if you give me a chance. I've been told on numerous occasions that people just feel happier/better/sillier/whatever around me.  I'm okay with that.  I like making people happy.  So, if you're having a downer of a day, come hang out with me.  We'll turn that frown upside-down.  :)


2 - I'm good with kids.  Frills.  For some reason they think I'm pretty cool. 


3 - Most of the time, despite the fact that I may not think it's a strength, I'm pretty good at sticking to my guns on moral decisions.  More so in some areas than others.  But in general I guess I've got some spiritual chutzpah.


4 - I'm really good at keeping things in perspective, which means that generally I don't really freak out about things.  To the annoyance of many of my friends.


5 - I am *usually* pretty secure with who I am.  There are some typically boy parts of me - I like to shoot things, and throw stuff off cliffs, and hike.  There are some not-so-typically boy parts - I like musicals, and dancing, and shopping for shoes.  There are some in-between things - I like to travel, and read, and I cry a lot during movies.  But overall I love who I am.  I think I'm pretty alright.


So...what things do you rock at?

1 comment:

  1. I would say you are correct on all counts.

    "Spiritual chutzpah." Hahaha! Love it.

    Number one made me miss you dreadfully.

    ReplyDelete