Wednesday, May 9, 2012

#17

17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

This is another question where I feel like I should say something like "service" or "dating" or "home teaching".  But I'm not going to.


Two things come to mind when I read this question:


1 - Singing.  I'm decent.  I can hold my own in general, but I really wish I just had a killer set of pipes.  I don't, so I'll be content with what I have and continue to sing in church.  :)


2 - I wish I was great at being outgoing.  I can be in the right situations, but unless the conditions are right (and the conditions never seem to be right at church for some reason...but that's a can of worms for another day) I'm actually a pretty introverted guy.  I wish I was great at just getting out there and talking to people and making friends and all.  But I'm not.  And I've come to terms with it.  So I'll just be content with a little more "me" time.  I know how to get a free Redbox these days, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment