Sunday, May 13, 2012

#19

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Narnia.  I don't think I need to explain why.

(Since I can hear my mom saying, "Greg!" and making that face - you know the one.  If I had to pick an actual place here on Earth to live, I think I'd probably move back to Utah.  I don't like the inversion, and I kind of hate driving in the snow, but the vast majority of my family is in Utah, and it's where I've lived for most of my life.  I like it as a home base.  There's enough there to keep me interested, but not so much that it's overwhelming.  It's big enough, but not too big.  Small enough, but not too small.  There's tons going on in terms of the arts - which is super important to me, and plenty for me to be involved in.  It's cozy, comfortable, and practically perfect.  Plus they have Smart Cookies.  I think I'd pick somewhere either in the Avenues of Salt Lake City, the East Bench area, or maybe Park City.  And I'd buy an SUV and invest in some killer tires.)

No comments:

Post a Comment