Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Identity crisis management

In the last couple of weeks I've had to write some autobiographical informational paragraphs for various things - playbills, websites, etc.  And it got me thinking a little bit about putting one's self into so few words.  And I thought it might be fun to do a couple of super-short intros and see what I can come up with.  I like my short bio here on my blog, "Just looking for some happiness in life, fulfillment in work, and the perfect brownie".  Here are some other options:

About Me -

> I like home-made scarves, iced herbal cream teas, and am randomly good at punting - river, not football.

> I enjoy desserts of all kinds (unless they involve peanut butter), listen to musicals in the car to avoid falling asleep, and have an affinity for children's literature.

> I'm an actor, educator, singer, reader, eater, and lover of Disney.

> I own yellow pants, green shoes, striped socks, and a red scooter.

> The key to my heart is shaped like a brownie-bottom cheesecake.  Also, I only possess one pair of white socks.

> Son, brother, uncle, friend, shower singer, road-trip taker, ukulele player, and bargain shopper extraordinaire.

> I believe in magic, the goodness of people, the future, Santa Claus, and crocs.

> I have 1 pair of gellin' insoles, 2 newsboy hats, 3 pairs of red shoes, 4 modes of transportation, and a waffle iron.

I feel like maybe I need a few more websites so I can use all of these.

Your turn.  Go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Mormon, a Feminist, a Liberal, and obsessed with my hot husband and delicious son. Also, I will probably drop the word "Vagina" in our first conversation, but not in any sort of derogatory way.

    ReplyDelete